|Our residential elevators feature the same robust construction materials as our commercial elevators to ensure durability, long life and reliable operation.||Our high-efficiency hydraulic drive system is dependable and provides an exceptionally smooth, quiet ride, while the pump and motor are so discreet you’ll hardly know they’re there.||Our elevator comes in two impressively engineered models, the CEI-750 and the CEI-950|
|Capacity||750 lbs||Capacity||950 lbs|
|Speed||40 FPM||Speed||40 FPM|
|Useable Cab Area||12 sq/ft||Useable Cab Area||15 sq/ft|
Quality and Safety
Every major component in our elevator system has been engineered and qualified in accordance with the industry’s highest standards. The result is trouble-free installation with the confidence that it will endure for years to come, while assuring maximum safety, reliability and worry-free operation.
We are so confident of our quality that every Canton Elevator purchase is backed by a two-year, limited parts warranty—one of the reasons more and more builders and architects specify Canton Elevator.
- Heavy guage steel frame components
- Unitized welded frame construction (not bolted)
- Adjustable crosshead for tall cabs
- Bolt-on platform extension to accomodate custom platform sizes
- Pre-assembled safeties and linkage
- Fits through a standard 30″ door frame
- Assembled sling weighs lesss than 250 lbs. (without platform extension)
- Steel power strut platform framing with 3/4″ plywood subflooring